Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05762 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 122% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,227 (₩1,427,063) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)