Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05692 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 125% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,957 (₩1,422,368) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)