Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05936 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 137% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,841 (₩1,479,914) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (44 minutes ago)