Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06347 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 92% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,069 (₩1,418,981) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)