Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05794 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨535,046 (₩9,234,444) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)