Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.091 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 27% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,878 (руб 42,961) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)