Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,756 (руб 49,200) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)