Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02654 INR / MNT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,319 (1,858,077 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (37 minutes ago)