Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02636 INR / MNT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 4% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,597 (1,502,387 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)