Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02763 INR / MNT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,333 (2,834,687 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)