Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02783 INR / MNT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 29% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,564 (1,673,347 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)