Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05636 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,862 (₩725,047) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.81 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (40 minutes ago)