Cost of living in Udine, Italy compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.771 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udine (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,516 (€759) in Udine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)