Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00475 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,710 (Rp 11,318,293) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)