Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.938 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,581 (R$ 3,489) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (about 2 hours ago)