Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.533 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,914 (R$ 3,356) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)