Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 93% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,399 (R$ 7,119) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)