Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.440 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,504 (R$ 3,215) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)