Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04567 INR / LBP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 50% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,997 (1,510,785 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)