Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.874 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,970 (1,076KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)