Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.073 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,284 (1,210KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)