Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.821 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,883 (1,107KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)