Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.958 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,799 (1,191KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.99 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)