Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00283 INR / VND
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 4% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,516 (13,268,916 ₫) in Tuy Hoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)