Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.428 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 52% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,897 (Bs 9,474) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)