Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.027 INR / TMT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,125 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨3,125 (156 Manat) in Turkmenabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (38 minutes ago)