Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20148 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨37,431 (185,780 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 600 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)