Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19255 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨32,418 (168,360 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)