Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02223 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,288 (COL$1,767,454) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)