Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02225 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,951 (COL$3,593,282) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (42 minutes ago)