Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02401 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,567 (COL$2,148,048) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rustenburg costs R 4,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (about 1 hour ago)