Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.801 INR / TND
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,555 (2,200 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (41 minutes ago)