Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.628 INR / TND
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 16% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨46,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨38,786 (1,457 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)