Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.407 INR / TND
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,485 (1,864 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 4 hours ago)