Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02219 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨37,731 (COL$1,700,442) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)