Cost of living comparison between Tuluá, Colombia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02276 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,734 (COL$3,459,598) in Tuluá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)