Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,837 (руб 62,831) in Tula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (41 minutes ago)