Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.097 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,923 (руб 33,665) in Tula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)