Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,046 (руб 35,489) in Tula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)