Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.353 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨4,022 (Php2,973) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)