Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.608 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 126% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,718 (¥152,511) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,548 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €915 (36 minutes ago)