Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.605 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,338 (¥129,389) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $966 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Swansea costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)