Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04274 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 166% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,134 (2,179,122 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)