Cost of living comparison between Trujillo, Peru and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.874 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,075 (S/. 3,476) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (40 minutes ago)