Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.737 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,512 (S/. 2,458) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)