Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.594 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,522 (S/. 3,376) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)