Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.016 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 175% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,209 (kr 12,002) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 67₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Heidelberg costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)