Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.443 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 168% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,366 (kr 13,664) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)