Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.062 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 30% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨609,347 (kr 75,580) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)