Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.026 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 190% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,234 (kr 12,987) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,863 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)