Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.005 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 56% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,118 (C$1,041) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)