Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.187 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 26% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,874 (€718) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)