Cost of living comparison between Trnava, Slovakia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.976 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,528 (€1,131) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)