Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 22% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,766 (€581) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)