Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.143 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 62% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,938 (1,191 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)