Cost of living comparison between Tripoli, Lebanon and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04421 INR / LBP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 35% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,795 (2,392,764 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)