Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04268 INR / LBP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 80% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,938 (1,521,487 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)