Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04446 INR / LBP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 105% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,916 (1,617,621 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)