Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04531 INR / LBP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 73% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,315 (1,684,194 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)