Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04313 INR / LBP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 38% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,347 (2,999,218 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)