Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.160 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,891 (57 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)