Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.895 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,320 (589 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)