Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.505 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨12,500 ($b1,315) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)