Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.935 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨75,000 ($b7,549) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)