Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia vs Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.360 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 17% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨49,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨40,578 ($b3,917) in Trinidad.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)