Cost of living comparison between Trinidad, Bolivia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.956 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨81,250 ($b8,161) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jinju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)