Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.068 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 76% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,351 (€1,078) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)