Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.927 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 44% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,246 (€666) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascavel costs R$ 1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)