Cost of living in Trapani, Italy vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.730 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,873 (€704) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)