Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.021 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,344 (2,405TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)