Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.133 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨49,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨42,265 (2,793TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)