Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.573 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 88% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,850 (¥111,412) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)