Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.873 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 95% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,103 (€875) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)