Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.373 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 32% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,685 (2,513 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)