Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.062 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,379 (2,590 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)