Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.802 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Faroe Islands) is 73% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,222 (kr7,705) in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 3,300 ман (about 3 hours ago)