Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,125 prices entered by 1,219 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.559 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 86% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,798 (C$1,800) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 2 hours ago)