Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00185 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨30,866 (﷼ 16,713,836) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)