Cost of living comparison between Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran and Ajmer, India
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,754 (﷼ 30,181,459) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)