Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00160 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨48,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨36,221 (﷼ 22,668,880) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)