Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00202 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,446 (﷼ 47,293,406) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)