Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.087 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨44,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨40,951 (руб 37,674) in Tomsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)