Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 910 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨605,826 (¥1,020,259) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (30 minutes ago)