Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,285 (¥90,852) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)