Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.633 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,558 (Mex$ 16,943) in Tlaquepaque to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)