Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.530 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,306 (Mex$ 14,534) in Tlalnepantla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 3 hours ago)