Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.837 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,865 (Mex$ 12,476) in Tlalnepantla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $18,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Andorra la Vella costs €0.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)