Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.627 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,010 (Mex$ 14,614) in Tlalnepantla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kaliningrad costs руб 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (about 2 hours ago)