Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,235 in Tiruchchirappalli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)