Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 5% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (25 minutes ago)