Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 9% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨44,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨39,867 in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)