Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.038 INR / MDL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 6% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨33,950 (8,408 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)