Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.514 INR / ALL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,216 (198,964 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (42 minutes ago)