Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / ALL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 26% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,618 (81,113 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (about 2 hours ago)