Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 INR / ALL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 22% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,232 (78,262 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 30,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)