Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.523 INR / ALL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,347 (130,681 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)