Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.234 INR / RON
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨40,787 (2,367 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (34 minutes ago)