Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.822 INR / RON
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,260 (4,188 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)