Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.652 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 40% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,823 (Mex$ 14,190) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)