Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.485 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,878 (Mex$ 19,191) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)